Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A new beginning of fall of Indian Education

So miseries are revolving around Indian Education these days. With Medical students in Delhi and lots of other students around India are promoting non-cooperative movement against Indian government for their new rule of OBC quota. Being an OBC , i feel really ashemed with this rule. This is not at all a way to provide good measures for all OBCs. It is going to take Indian Education towards its disaster. With the competitive edge , everything should happen openly , there should not be any type of quota. This is nothing but , just a political move by congress which will take itself towards its end. My exploration on Indian education has taken a new turn and I will be heading for my MS in computer science at University of Minnesota Twin Cities . So till then I may not concentrate on my research , but I will put forth all my thoughts one day .

No comments: