Sunday, May 13, 2007

This and That

So, finally my semester is over.And I am back from a month long hibernation. There were ups and downs in mean time. India's forgetful world cup debacle, one-sided world cup final again, covering up compiler syllabus and building my own compiler, head ache with last phase of compiler where I really lacked my core computer science knowledge, did something constructive with my research team,rejecting internship offer,disappointment of spiderman-3,rendezvous with a Bangladeshi hindu and an American and finally I am here and on track mostly now. It's been a long time to write something and even thoughts like giving up blogging also brushed my mind, but what will I do if I gave up blogging other than my studies. I don't read books other than my technical books these days, so what will I read if I gave up blogging?So I kicked that thought from my mind and took this blog to write.I hope I will continue further.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

dare you even think again of giving up blogging. you know you have one dedicated reader:-)

which intership offer did you reject? and agree with teh Spiderman 3 debacle. Too much mush and of the useless type.

Unknown said...

@666 - Internship from PTC(Parametric Technology Corp.) .Will not give up blogging at least I really get too much busy.

suramya said...

good for you. spiderman 3 was the biggest con in history :), enough to give anyone the blues

Unknown said...

Thanks Suramya for visiting my blog.

suramya said...

:)