Saturday, April 18, 2009

Winner never quits

Yes, those are the words for Rahul Dravid. This person leaves no stone unturned to appreciate his personality in every aspect. From being the most humble, calm and a true performer, he shows the world what the class means. I owe a lot to Dravid in his today's innings against Rajasthan Royals. The man was criticized so many times and he has always proved he is a team man and always ready to prove his mettle on any given test. Gosh!!! I literally got horripilation when I saw his innings and the way he played today just provided a tight SLAP on Vijay Mallaya's face.

How do you feel when the world criticizes you and people around question your abilities and at the slightest chance you prove everyone what you are. Yes that is all about Rahul Dravid. He is the most genuine player who has proved again and again why cricket is called gentleman's game.

And he is the man who made me to write back on my blog. Hats off to Rahul Dravid.

**bows down for god in human form**

5 comments:

suramya said...

nice :), three cheers for my home boy.. Who's winning the tournament?

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i have always liked his quiet, gentle persona.....though he comes off a little snooty sometimes....

Su, the nicest of them come from your home town ..so yes you have a lot to cheer for :)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Reagrding the camera yogesh, I shuttle between Nikon D40 and Canon Digital Rebel Xti

Unknown said...

@Suramya - RCB are still hanging at 7th place ..but Tournament is wide open and they have done much better than last year ..Rahul Dravid has major share to do well despite he is not captain.

@Moi - Well he personifies cricket as a true gentleman's game and I never find him snobbish. So I disagree with your statement. :-)
By the way, do you use extra lens or using the camera with default 18-55 mm lens.

Jas B said...

Rahul Dravid...brings back so many memories of back then when I was in India and totally hooked on to cricket. I loved (yes loved) him. Like Moi said, his quiet and gentle persona. And his smile...awwwwwww.