Friday, May 13, 2005

When love blossoms.....

Love is the word which covers entire universe . It is not just the word , but it has those shades of life which one preserves for someone whom he/she cares most,admires most , shares the happiness and sadness.The feeling of first love is really so sweet . First love gives the reality of the world at your palm and make you think how beautiful this place is .I was always towards the other side of the love and was always opposite to it. But life transforms so fast and it makes you think abt that precious thing of life 'LOVE'. This phase of my life makes me to think again and again about the someone special in my heart .Some body has taken my heart away so suddenly . This feeling of love takes me on the seventh sky and assume a affectionate feeling for someone whom i am seeing daily.But the most strange thing of my love is that i can not speak out this in front of anybody and not in front of her also .Being so romantic in my life for the first time , i do not understand how to say those three words .Anyway love was the thing which i had never sought. Still i am trying to speak out about my love in writing form. People may or may not take this seriously, i know the truth of my heart which keeps telling me " ICH LIEBE SIE".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Forget this story. The abstraction of thoughts is never going to be the best jugde of your self.

Arkus Caesar said...

(Nat King Cole)
Love is a many splendour thing,
it's the april rose, that only grows,
in the early spring;
Love is nature's way of giving, a reason to be living...