Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Laziness overwhelms the perception of mind

I was feeling so boring writing a blog from last few days and my laziness was definately overwhelming my perception to write something . But somehow i adjusted to the situation and decided to write something and break the jinx. While going through number of people's blogs , i really enjoyed reading other people's blog rather than writing my own. These are last few days in Boston before i go back to my own land INDIA. Really feeling excited for that moment when i will land on Mumbai airport.I decided to change my way of writing ,but could not change most of the topics which are related to me. Finally this blogspace is just like my diary.Anyway excitement is on its high spirits.Few days back i was reading an article of Our Dear Prime Minister at oxford and felt that this man is really having something in him , but may be he is doing wrong job . Finally this was the man who built india's economy at times. "To be so honoured by a university where one has burnt the proverbial midnight oil to earn a regular degree, is a most fulfilling experience." Dr. Manmohan Singh is man with a brain with unbounding explicitness.The thought to condole Britishers may be a idea which came through Friendship with England , but what else we can think of????? Question mark remains..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just cant think of anything to blog... btw sali .. u have come a long way..cheers .. u write well.