Friday, October 14, 2005

Not Only Mrs. Raut

It's been a long time when i have seen any regional movie on DD1. During my school days , that was one of the entertainment source on sundays since there was no cable connection at that moment. Recently on sunday , i got an opportunity to watch DD1 and that too regional movie part. And luckily it was Marathi movie . Though the time slot has changed , this part does show very good movies. The movie last sunday was NOT ONLY MRS. RAUT . This was a classic example of very good acting . The actress (don't know the name) has done the best work i guess till now. Very ordinarily looking actress , but the role in the movie outshines everything. Do watch this movie if get an opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you have a great blog here.

I will bookmark your blog and often come back.

I have a CERRUTI site.
On this site I inform my customers about CERRUTI

Come and visit also my site.