Monday, August 14, 2006

The Ron Clark Story


Watching the inspirational movies always make me feel better and that too back to back..this was just the icing on the cake. Remember the Titans & The Ron Clark Story were just amazing sunday evening treat.I had already watched Remember the Titans , but The Ron Clark Story was an absolute watch movie for all with Matthew Perry playing the character of Ron Clark. The Story reminded me the Marathi version of the movie known as Iayatta dahavi fa( Standard 10th F in English translation). The same character of Ron Clark was played by Atul Kulkarni in Marathi . The movie did make an impression on my mind and informed me how our schools back in India are killing the intelligence..but! but! it is not at all different in US too.
Anyways do watch both version movies ..even though they are same they have regional differences.

1 comment:

J Ramanand said...

I didn't know there was a English movie with a similar plot - thanks for the tip. I have watched and enjoyed dahavi-f before.